Web site redesign / makeovers are required for many reasons, and we are specialists in web site redesigns. Basically, the relentless advance of web technology offers new ways of doing things, and possibilities to do things that were not previously possible.
The evolution of your competitor’s web redesign and rebuild can steadily leave your web pages looking less and less attractive! The solution is to take a technological leap forward, and improve both the visitor experience and the ease of administration…
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
Website Redesign – Best Practices
Website Redesign Dangers
Website redesign of an existing / successful website is fraught with potential pitfalls. There are VERY important considerations to take into account. You want to make things better – and the last thing you want to do in a web site redesign process is;
- Destroy your search engine rankings
- Forcibly de-index every page of your site from every search engine
- Generate mass 404 page not found errors
- Break every bookmarked link from your loyal visitors
Yet in many cases this is EXACTLY what happens! All of the things that once worked are often discarded. Changing the design often means wholesale changes to many elements, such as;
- Page file names are changed
- Image file names are changes
- Titles, Descriptions and Keyword meta-tags are changed
- Headings and paragraph content are amended
This is another aspect to the website redesign minefield… When you engage a business marketing company to “rebrand” your corporate entity, many things are going to change…Sometimes, they want you to do drastic things, like change your Domain Name! As well as al the above risk factors, you’re also at risk of having your Google Love reset to zero…
- A new domain gets 6-8 months in the Google sandbox
- A new domain looses all previous incoming Link Juice
Let us give you a quote for your website redesign, or web site makeover, carefully taking care to mitigate all potential pitfalls!
Website Redesign Case Study
|www.cryptlib.com||Click image for Details|
A website redesign & makeover offers!
- Liposuction on the bloated code to make it lean and fast.
- Surgically remove the saggy, baggy content and accumulated HTML wrinkles.
- Transplants of incisive, interesting and compellingly readable content…
- Enhancements that provide Search Engine-friendly URL’s, accurate page-specific meta-tags etc.
- Enlargements to primary areas that adds to the attractiveness of the site.
- A face-lift that ensures your site reflects your business image – progressive, modern, upmarket…
Web Site Rebuild, Redesign & Makeover Examples…
The following examples take an outdated website and tranform it into a modern design which adheres to current website design standards and practices. At the same time, the important SEO aspects are addressed; the good is preserved or made better, and the weaknesses are eliminated. The goal is to not only have a website that looks better, but one that works better for both visitors and search engines.
In this way, we achieve the dual goals of;
- Attracting new business from qualified traffic
- Preserving existing client traffic
|New above… old below…||Click image for details|
Website Redesign Proposal
Our website redesign services will transform your outmoded, dated and jaded old web page. A web site makeover can encompass the whole gamut – a modern Content Management System, with a sleek Web 2.0 redesign look, integration of social media…
Let us give you a quote for your website redesign, or web site makeover! It’s probably cheaper than you thought possible!