Last Updated on 1st October 2021 by WRC-Admin1
SEO website redesign embedded with affordable SEO packages (search engine optimisation) is our particular specialty. Frankly, we think SEO web design should be a primary website redesign services consideration, not an afterthought!
Since 1997, The SEO Guy has been optimising websites built by other designers. All websites designed and built at Website-Redesign-Company.co get personal SEO attention from a seasoned NZ SEO consultant!
Our website design mantra is “Form Follows Function” and we think generating search engine traffic should be a fundamental, integral part of every web site. There are two primary elements to this process;
- On-site Website SEO Redesign: Optimising individual pages so that every page is accurately described and targets an appropriate set of keywords / phrases. This includes on page headings, body text and descriptive elements such as navigational systems, anchor text and image tags. Be specific in telling SE’s what your site is about, don’t leave them guessing! Mobile responsive web site design and fast page load speeds are now very important metrics in Google’s ranking formulas
- Off-site SEO Website Redesign: Ensuring that there are a balanced range of external inks TO your site, containing a cross-section of relevant keywords in Anchor Text (link Titles). Google et al place great emphasis on what other people say your site is about.
Establishing a concurrence between on-site and off-site elements is crucial in aiding Google to build an accurate assessment of your site’s relevancy to specific search queries.
Search Engine Optimisation Elements
There are 200 plus elements assessed in Google relevancy ranking algorithm, of which the following are among the most important.
- Title: – must be unique to each page, and briefly describe page content
- Page URL: – should include a keyword phrase
- Description Tag: – must be unique to each pages, and accurately describe page content
- 1st Heading: – H1 format, with keywords relevant to page content
- 1st Paragraph: – must include keywords relevant to page content in 1st sentence
- Keywords in Internal Links: – anchor text links inside content carry weighting and distribute PR through the site
- Image File Names: – relevant keywords, word separation (hyphens), no capitals
- Image Alt Text: – should include keywords relevant to image
- Expertise, Authority & Trust
- Keywords Tag: – don’t use it…
- Highlighted Words in body text content: old school…
- XML+HTML Sitemap: Google XML and visitor HTML sitemaps are important
- robots.txt file: essential, with link to XML sitemap
- Custom 404 Error handling: essential…
- Fast page load times
Having been a provider of professional SEO services since 1997, I have a series of affordable SEO packages available for existing sites, as well as offering discounted inclusion of SEO elements in new sites that we build.
Assessing Actual Keyword Usage
Sitting around the coffee table with friends is NOT the way to establish keywords to target. Its imperative that research involves both exploration of search engine databases and existing site traffic logs. Aiming the “keyword search phrase” net in the right direction will pull in the most qualified traffic / visitors.
Affordable SEO Website Redesign Packages
On-Site SEO Website Redesign Packages
- On-site: Small Business SEO Package – $1695 – on the site for you, to optimise up to 20+ of the most important pages, pages fully optimised, site checked for problems, missing files added e.g. sitemap.xml, robots.txt etc.
- On-site: Medium Business SEO Package – $2495 – on the site for you, as above, to optimise up to 40 of the most important pages.
- On-site: Advanced SEO Package – $3495 – on the site for you, as above, to optimise up to 75 of the most important pages.
- On-site: Corporate SEO Package – from $4495 – on the site for you, as above, to optimise up to 150+ of the most important pages, plus consultancy services to address all issues outlined in the SEO Audit.
Request a quote on SEO Packages – services by TheSeoGuy.co.nz – my primary SEO site.
Off-Site SEO Website Redesign
1.) Off-Site: Manual Link Audits – service to review the Incoming Link portfolio and ensure it does not breach Google’s Terms of Service and Webmaster Guidelines. Low quality links from directories, forum or blog signatures, reciprocal link exchanges and articles may incur penalties.