Payment for Website Design Projects
- Small Projects: for jobs under $1,500, I usually require full payment in advance
- Medium Website Redesign Service Projects: for jobs up to $2500k – 50% deposit, and 50% balance due when your new or redesigned site goes live.
- Larger SEO Website Redesign Projects: payments may scheduled over 3 to 6 months
- Other Arrangements: these may sometimes occur for trusted clients.
NB: All projects will be quoted in your currency (NZ$, AU$, US$, GBP, Euro etc) as applicable.
Like most providers of Internet-based services, we prefer payment in advance, and if you think about it, you might too!
Prepayment is good for both of us – I can forget that nagging worry about chasing errant debtors, and get stuck straight in to doing your job in the shortest possible time-frame…. Basically, I cannot take back what I do… If you default on payments, I am usually unable to repossess my intellectual property. Work commences immediately payment is received.
Use of this website, and consequent engagement of my services, constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
Default / Consequences Of Default
Only trusted clients are afforded any credit over any period. In the unlikely event that a customer defaults on the agreed payments, he/she may expect the following;
- Interest on overdue invoices shall accrue daily from the date when payment becomes due, until the date of payment, at a rate of two and a half percent (2.5%) per calendar month (and at my sole discretion such interest shall compound monthly at such a rate) after as well as before any judgment.
- In the event that the Customer’s payment is dishonoured for any reason the Customer shall be liable for any dishonour fees incurred by me.
- If the Customer defaults in payment of any invoice when due, the Customer shall indemnify me from and against all costs and disbursements incurred by me in pursuing the debt, including legal costs for a solicitor and my collection agency’s costs.
- Without prejudice to any other remedies I may have, if at any time the Customer is in breach of any obligation (including those relating to payment), I may suspend or terminate the supply of goods and/or services to the Customer and any of its other obligations under the terms and conditions. I will not be liable to the Customer for any loss or damage the Customer suffers because I have exercised my rights under this clause.
- If any account remains overdue after thirty (30) days then an amount of ten percent (10%) of the amount overdue shall be levied for administration fees, which sum shall become immediately due and payable.
- Without prejudice to other remedies at law, I shall be entitled to cancel all or any part of any order of the Customer which remains unfulfilled and all amounts owing to me shall, whether or not due for payment, become immediately payable in the event that: (a) any money payable to me becomes overdue, or in my opinion the Customer will be unable to meet its payments as they fall due; or (b) the Customer becomes insolvent, convenes a meeting with its creditors or proposes or enters into an arrangement with creditors, or makes an assignment for the benefit of its creditors; or (c) a receiver, manager, liquidator (provisional or otherwise) or similar person is appointed in respect of the Customer or any asset of the Customer.