Website rebuilds are an inevitable requirement as technologies and customer expectations advance into the future. What worked 10 years ago appears outdated today. However, successful website rebuilds require more than a simplistic “Out with the old and in with the new” approach! Your NZ website design company must avoid the potential for disaster by preserving existing web profile and rankings,.
- Improve your professional image – re-engineer your website to reflect the quality of your business.
- Enhance your Credibility – from the moment a prospective client arrive on your website, they should feel a positive connection to your business. If the site can explain how you can solve their problems, it makes the decision to do business with you an easy one.
Engage your Visitors with Compelling Content – interesting and informative content drives lead generation and sales.
- Generate Leads – coordinate all your marketing efforts by directing prospective clients to pages that engage them to take action.
- Increase Your Sales – as one of your most powerful marketing tools, you must ensure it nurtures and closes more sales by following up with marketing automation – newsletters and email marketing campaigns.
Questions that Identify if a Website Rebuild is Needed:
- Do I provide what my visitors want, or do most leave in less than 30 seconds?
- Is website navigation effective and can visitors quickly find the information they need?
- Are website visitors being effectively converted into enquiries and sales?
- Do competitors’ websites deliver better functionality and have they recently been redesigned?
- Is the content on my site both compelling, accurate and instructional / informative?
- Does the website provide a professional representation of my business activities?
- Is my current website credible – does it create trust & confidence in my business / brand?
- Is my website easy to update via a modern content management system?
- Is my website architecture secure, and protected from hacking, phishing and link injection attacks?
- Does my current website ensure its easy for my visitors to contact me via multiple means?
- Is my website looking out-of-date due to outmoded design elements and/or architecture?
- Does my website take advantage of Social Media opportunities?
- Does my website comply with Google’s Webmaster Guidelines?
- Do I have effective Call To Action and Unique Selling Proposition details?
If the answer to many of the above question is “no” then a website audit is certainly a good idea, because that will formally assess the weaknesses and quantify the opportunities.
Website Redesign Company services include:
- Complete website redesign
- Annual website maintenance plans for your website
- Search engine optimisation by an SEO specialist consultant
The bottom-line is that you not only need a website design that looks good, but it must also be effective at selling your products and services. Using the Website Redesign Company’s redesign services will ensure you get the most out of your website marketing and promotion dollars!